Do you not get enough of jumping? No problem! The BERG Favorit provides years of pleasure, hardly wears and requires little maintenance. The BERG Favorit has been developed with great attention and care. This has resulted in a qualitatively excellent trampoline, which is safe to use.
- The oval shape combines the efficient strength of a round frame with the large jumping surface of a rectangular trampoline. On an oval trampoline you can make some nice jumps over the entire length. 27cm threshold
- The Grand Favorit trampoline has a padding with a 20/10 mm thick foam layer. The foam layer is made from water-reppelent ‘’closed cell foam’’.
- The foam is covered by a thick water-resistant top layer of enforced PVC.
- The padding is 380 mm wide which ensures a good protective overlap of the springs.
- The durable jump mat is made from woven polypropylene. The loops for the strong metal spring eyes are thoroughly joined to the jump mat with no less than 8 rows of stitching.
- The Favorit has Goldspring Solo springs. This makes the springs more flexible. These springs are galvanized internally and externally with a solid corrosion-resistant zinc coating.
- The frame is highly rust-resistant caused by the special double coating on the tube.
- The Safety Net Comfort is a safe net through the self-closing entrance with recognizable piping. The poles of the net can easily be attached to the trampoline frame (Regular or InGround). Due to the thick foam around the poles, it is extra safe.
For trampoline comparison click here.
For warranty information click here.