The TP Toys Quadpod® is 1 swing seat but with 4 modes, allowing it to grow with your children.
- The patented TP SwingSafe® arms deliver excellent stability and a really straight swing motion in all four modes. The moulded headrest is comfy for baby’s head while the three point harness ensures baby is safe and secure.
- The plastic surface wipes clean in seconds. It’s also easy to change from one mode to another and back again
The 4 Modes of TP QuadPod®
The ages stated are guides only and will vary according to your child’s individual development.
- Mode 1 – This fully supportive “Cocoon” style seat with moulded headrest is suitable for babies from just 6 months old. The adjustable 3 way safety harness must be used at all times.
- Mode 2 – Remove the moulded head rest at the push of a button, to create a bucket seat suitable for children aged from around 12 months old. The three point safety harness must be used. The T Bar remains in place.
- Mode 3 – For children aged around 2 years old, the T bar is detached completely to create an easy access, open bucket seat with safety harness.
- Mode 4 – When children are ready, around 3 years old, unclip the bucket seat from its base, remove the safety harness and the stage 4, full size swing seat is revealed.
Age 6 months-8 years.
Dimensions: 36 cm seat width
Made from polypropylene.
1 year guarantee.
Maximum weight 60 kg.
Ready to use out of the box.