Our version of this ancient Scandinavian game is made from varnished solid beech wood for durability.
Players throw their Batons to knock over their opponent’s 5 Kubbs before they can attempt to knock over the King. Any Kubbs knocked down are added to the first player’s half of the playing field for the opposing team to knock down prior to their initial 5 Baseline Kubbs and then finally the King.
Knock down the King by mistake and you have lost the game! The game can be played by individuals or in two teams of up to 6 players and is best played in a space of at least 6m x 4m.
Suitable for 2+ players, age 3+
How to Play:
- Set out the pieces in the desired playing location
- Split players into two teams
- Set the rules
- Simply follow the instructions on how to play
- Packed in a strong canvas carry bag with shoulder strap allowing this game to be taken to any chosen location of play
- Solid hardwood game for a longer lasting game
- Ideal game for the whole family to enjoy
- Provides entertainment for players and spectators
- 1 x King with painted red crown
- 10 x Kubbs
- 6 x Batons
- Comes packed in a zip fastening canvas carry bag
- King: 30.5cm x 7.5cm x 7.5cm
- Wooden Kubbs: 15.3cm x 5.6cm x 5.6cm
- Wooden Batons: 30cm x 3.3cm
- Canvas Storage Bag: 33cm x 22cm x 22cm