Hardwood Big 4 is a high quality natural coloured wooden game which stands 100cm high and fits in to any garden beautifully.
The Hardwood Big 4 measures 1m tall and 1.2m wide. The frame is a natural wooden construction with solid plastic counters. Standing 1m tall this game can be enjoyed by both children and adults. The game comes with a handy storage bag for the counters when not in use.
The game is played by two players, each one taking either the black or green counters. Players then take it turns to try and get four of their own colour counters in a row vertically, horizontally or diagonally.
The game requires a great deal of strategy and skill and is a great team building activity. The solid plastic counters drop smoothly into the frame. The removable wooden bar, with metal catch, at the bottom of the frame allows the counters to be drop out with ease. Once all of the counters have been removed, the bar can be replaced ready for the next game.
Suitable for 2+ players, age 3+
How to Play:
- Take it in turn to get four counters in a row.
- This can be in any direction.
- Natural looking frame which fits in well with any surroundings
- Removable bottom bar which allows the the counters to drop out with ease after play.
- Comes with a storage bag for the counters
- Hardwood Big 4
- 21 Black Counters
- 21 Green Counters
- Instructions and Game rules
- Frame Width: 120cm
- Frame Height: 100cm
- Frame Depth: 30cm
- Counters : 13cm